แนะนำสินค้ารุ่นใหม่ๆ ค่ะ คลิ๊กที่รูปรุ่นที่ท่านสนใจ เพื่อดูรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้เลยค่ะ

will be updating soon.....

Miscellaneous!!!

>> Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Update About Nothing!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Oh my goodness gracious!! It seems like this summer is taking forever. Today is July 2nd and I feel like, I've been out of my country for an eternity. I miss Thailand and can't wait to go back again dam it!! I miss being around my sisters, little nieces and little nephews. Being home with my family is really great, though they drive me crazy sometimes. Phisically, I live in the US, but still Thailand is my home sweet home. Not a sigle day passes by that I haven’t thought of my family, friends and the beautiful country I left behind. Life in the the US is really great, I love it here but still I want to go to Thailand just for a change. Oh, Thailand I miss you so! I have to stay at least 6 more months in the US untill I can go back again and it seems as though it will never get here darn it!(sad..sob..sad..sad and sign!).

Well, at least next month we are going on a vacation to California. I am so excited about my upcoming vacation, though it is not in Thailand, but I am sure I will have some fun. On top of that, this is going to be the first time I go to Hollywood!! Oh wow!! I am so excited!! Maybe I’ll encounter one of my favorite movie stars…(I am dreaming hehehe…this is not going to happened..lol). Well, that willl be it for today and before I go to bed, I have a litlle something for you. I think you don't want to miss this as it's really hilarious!!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

About This Blog

Originally I created this blog just for fun, since every one of my friends has their own blog. I didn’t want to be left behind so I decided to create one. At first I didn’t know how to blog, and I was a very private person (I still am) so writing about myself was out of the question. But when I went to my friend’s blog, reading about their life on a daily basis, I found it very interesting and engaging. I love reading their stories! So I decided to share just a little bit of mine.

Other than my personal life, this blog is also about my online business. I Blog about my experiences, how I got started and about the products I sell. I could have kept my personal and my business blogs separate, but since www.GetMyPurse.com is a family owned business, it has become a part of my life. I decided to put them together. Therefore, this blog is about my personal life and my online business. And, here I am, a happy Blogger!!


Blog Archive

Top 20 Best Seller Purses

Need improve
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP