แนะนำสินค้ารุ่นใหม่ๆ ค่ะ คลิ๊กที่รูปรุ่นที่ท่านสนใจ เพื่อดูรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้เลยค่ะ

will be updating soon.....

Reason To Read...

>> Friday, June 23, 2006

My friends often ask me if I ever get bored with reading, and my answer is always the same: Life without books is unthinkable, not having several of them while on the go all at once would seem very odd; a long train journey would be absolutely unbearable. When I was in Thailand I was so busy and didn’t have much time to read. Therefore, the first year in the US, I spent as much as of my time as I could reading a variety of books from the library and became an insatiable reader eventually. I love the public library here. The reasons for reading, as far as I can see, are either to learn something new or, more often, for sheer enjoyment's sake. But, the most important thing is to improve my English. Here is a few of my favorite readings.



Reader's Digest
Reader’s Digest has been my favorite general interest magazine since I first came to the US. The magazine balances its humor portions with mind-challenging puzzles. The variety of articles is impressive. As an Enlish self-study, I consider this magazine as my bible. Every issue of RD has a vocabulary quiz with 20 words. The quizzes usually include very challenging words. There's no better way to increase my word power and have fun at the same time, RD helps me do just that.

Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
This is the absolute champion of motivational books. I LOVE IT! I have already read this book at least 2 or 3 times. This book was not only written to help you to get rich, but also to change people in a positive way. This is my all time favorite book that I have ever read.

Sidney Sheldon’s novels
I have read all the novels of Mr. Sheldon, including his latest one (a memoir) “The other side of me”. Sidney Sheldon is my number one favorite novelist; I really admire him. His novel is a guaranteed page-turner. Once I start reading, I just simply cannot put it down. I am so looking forward to reading his new one (?).

Dean Koontz’s novels
I like the novels of Mr. Koontz as well. I just started reading his books about a year or two ago. I have finished the 6th novel not including “The dragon tears” which I have been reading since last month. It's pretty good, so far.

Well, that’s it for today. I've got to run a few errands.

Till Next Time!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Originally I created this blog just for fun, since every one of my friends has their own blog. I didn’t want to be left behind so I decided to create one. At first I didn’t know how to blog, and I was a very private person (I still am) so writing about myself was out of the question. But when I went to my friend’s blog, reading about their life on a daily basis, I found it very interesting and engaging. I love reading their stories! So I decided to share just a little bit of mine.

Other than my personal life, this blog is also about my online business. I Blog about my experiences, how I got started and about the products I sell. I could have kept my personal and my business blogs separate, but since www.GetMyPurse.com is a family owned business, it has become a part of my life. I decided to put them together. Therefore, this blog is about my personal life and my online business. And, here I am, a happy Blogger!!


Blog Archive

Top 20 Best Seller Purses

Need improve
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP